Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Blog, Old Name, Same Crap

Yes, hello.  Some of you might remember my last blog which shall remain nameless.  I wanted to re-rack and come back with a real name, branding & sense of purpose.

Now back when the internet was invented (at least in my world) around the year 1999, I had a website called "The Enforcer".  It was on a free service called "webjump.com".  It pretty much sucked, and I'm sure this site will continue the trend.  But I promise to pick up exactly where I left off:  We'll be following every move from your favorite celebrities and political figures like Rudy from Survivor, Lou Bega, Gary Condit and Darva Conger.

But mainly, this site is intended for those who live and work in lower Fairfield County.  It is a collection of my observations and rants on the music, food, (lack of) culture and trends of our insanely overpriced area.  But even if you're not from the Nutmeg State, feel free to keep reading, I talk about other stuff too.  You just might learn something OR be totally offended.  The choice is yours.

So please bookmark this, follow me or whatever. I'll update it often. I've added a few of my last entries from my old blog, but after that….brave new world. Thanks for reading.

BTW, do you like my beautiful new banner logo?  Is that couple enjoying a meal at Overton's while taking in the view of Long Island Sound?  Sure does look delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment